Gold Basin Resource Corp. is focused on advancing the Gold Basin Project, located in Mohave County, NW Arizona.
Arizona is a top tier mining jurisdiction with year-round exploration possible.
The 42 km2 Gold Basin property contains multiple near-surface, oxide gold deposits - the most significant are the Cyclopic, Stealth and Red Cloud deposits.
- Since 2021, several successful drilling programs confirmed and expanded shallow (<100m from surface) oxide gold mineralization over 1.7km at Cyclopic, and 1.5km of strike at Stealth.
- Recently strengthened technical team for acceleration of fieldwork and exploration.
- Vetting and ranking high priority drill targets for upcoming drill program.
- Working towards maiden NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate.
- Attractive valuation: ~114.9M shares outstanding, with 15% held by management.
Gold Basin Resources is led by an internationally experienced team with combined exploration, mine development, permitting, operating, and capital markets experience. Lead advisors and member of the Board include John Robins & Jim Paterson of Discovery Group.Find out more