Gold Basin Resource Corp. is focused on advancing the Gold Basin Project, located in Mohave County, NW Arizona.
Arizona is a top tier mining jurisdiction with year-round exploration possible.
The 40 km² Gold Basin property contains multiple near-surface, oxide gold deposits – the most significant are the Cyclopic and Stealth Deposits.
- Completed three drill campaigns for ~25,000 metres.
- Confirmed & expanded shallow (<100m from surface) oxide gold mineralization over 1.6km at Cyclopic, and 1.3km of strike at Stealth.
- Recently concluded a 5,000m resource definition drill program at Stealth and Red Cloud; RC drill rig secured for priority Q3 follow-up drilling to test undrilled gap between deposits.
- Fully funded to execute on planned exploration programs.
- Attractive valuation: ~108M shares outstanding, with 15% held by management.
Gold Basin Resources is led by an internationally experienced team with combined exploration, mine development, permitting, operating, and capital markets experience. Lead advisors include John Robins & Jim Paterson of Discovery Group.Find out more