Gold Basin Resource Corp. is focused on advancing the Gold Basin Project, located in Mohave County, NW Arizona.
Phase II ~12,000m, 110-hole drill program was recently completed at the Cyclopic and Stealth deposits.
- The 40 km² property contains multiple near-surface, oxide gold deposits – the most significant are the Cyclopic and Stealth Deposits
- Cyclopic: multiple, vertically stacked, broad sub-horizontal zones of gold
mineralization from surface to 90m depth.
- Stealth: located ~900m SW of Cyclopic, on a parallel north-west trending host structure. Historical drilling shows significant, shallow gold mineralization along a strike length of 10km
- Option Agreement to acquire 100% interest in 40 unpatented mining claims located between the Cyclopic and Stealth deposits, consolidating the entire project area
- Attractive valuation: ~$19.9M ~91M shares outstanding with 15% held by management
The Company is led by an internationally experienced team with combined exploration, mine development, permitting, operating, and capital markets experience. Lead advisors include John Robins & Jim Paterson of the Discovery Group.Find out more