Gold mineralization has been identified across the entire landholding, with multiple high-priority targets requiring follow up drilling.
High grade gold (>1 g/t Au) was intersected in historical drilling (pre-2019) in multiple holes at both the PLM & Stealth Deposits, two of the multiple known deposits on the property.
Highlights from historical drilling at the property include:
- 45.7m @ 2.25 g/t Au from surface in GBR-14
- 16.8m @ 1.96 g/t Au from surface in GBR-15
- 35.1m @ 1.81 g/t Au from 12.2m in GBR-21
- 62.5m @ 1.13 g/t Au from 10.7m in GBR-32
- 53.3m @ 2.16 g/t Au from 22.9m in GBR-38
- 24.4m @ 0.9 g/t Au from surface in SFGB-17
- 16.8m @ 6.45 g/t Au from 3.05m in RMBG90-01
- 16.8m @ 1.1 g/t Au from 18.3m in RMBG90-04
- 22.9m @ 1.23 g/t Au from surface in LM-01
- 18.3m @ 2.53 g/t Au from surface in GBR-07
(SEE NI 43-101 TECHNICAL REPORT DATED MARCH 2021)